What to Wear For your Senior Portraits
What Are The Steps For My Portrait Session ?
1. Call for an appointment...(Make sure Mom or Dad or a Guardian can be with you to order your
portraits that day)
2. Be 10 Minutes early for my Appointment...
3. Bring FULL payment for your portraits and session fee ($- ck-visa/mc) (Don't forget the Sales Tax)
4. Approximately 24 to 48 Business hours after your Session, you will be notified that your
finished portraits are ready..
5. All digital images are stored on archival CD's...You may re-order at any time, but it will cost less to order what you need at the time of your original session because of quantity pricing on the units ...
What Do I Wear ?
When choosing your outfits, keep in mind the most important thing is that you LIKE THEM. You'll want to bring as much variety as possible. Most Seniors choose some casual and some dressy outfits. Avoid sleeveless or very short sleeves,
because Bare upper arms can be very distracting and tend to "Pull" attention from your face in a Portrait.
Bring more than you need, we will help you decide what is best.
GUYS - for the more traditional portraits, a suit or sports coat & tie is good. Medium to dark sweaters photograph well.
For casual & outdoor photos, comfort is the rule - jeans, shirts, sweaters, shorts, sweatshirts, & denim are always great...
GIRLS - bring the outfits you feel best in. Dresses, Formals, dark sweaters and lace for the more traditional look. Bright colors, patterns, skirts, jeans, shorts, swim suits, uniforms, whatever, for the casuals.
If you like an outfit, it is probably because you look good in it, so make sure you bring it !
ALL WHITE or denim is great on our HIGH KEY Background. Blonde & light hair look great with white clothing...
SHOES - Often shoes will show so they should compliment your clothing. Changes may be necessary with different clothing styles. Barefoot is O K also...
What Else Can I Bring ?
Here's where the fun really begins! Part of what makes Bill Burke's House of Photography so much better is that we work
very hard to bring out the various facets of your personality. So make sure you bring your favorite hat, musical instrument,
pet, sunglasses, hobby, letter jacket, "Wheels", uniform, sports activity, or friend,
ANYTHING else you feel would show the real you. No Idea is Too Crazy, So Go For IT !!!
Checklist To Bring:
* Payment for Portraits & Session fee & Sales Tax !!!
* Make-up * Prom Dress * Slip * Hat * Belt/Shoes/socks
* Pet * Instrument * Sports outfit/Equip.
* Sunglasses * Dress Glasses * (Borrow empty frames)
* Sun Outfit * Shorts * Swimsuit * Uniform
* Stuffed Animals * Hobby * "Wheels"
* "Me Stuff" * Other_________
Don't Forget You will be required to place your order and pay for the entire amount
at the time of your session !!! Therefore Mom - Dad or a Guardian will need to be here to help decide....
If we have to schedule another appointment for "Mom" to view your portraits and place an order, there will be an
additional $25.00 fee charged to cover our time, Sorry NO EXCEPTIONS...